Shoe Chase

Since it’s boiling hot in England and I needed to run out for a bit, I decided to pull off my short number. Today was super exciting as I was on a "Shoe Chase". I have been obsessed with Kurt Geiger for a minute so when I came across their Samantha courts I knew I had to get them, I went online and tried to get them in my size and to my disappointment they were sold out so I called up the different stores to find them. I finally found them on Molton Street in a cute little Kurt Geiger store and snatched them.











                           Shirt- Zara link
                           Shorts- Dorothy Perkins link
                           Sandals- Topshop link, 
                           Bag- Zara, 
                           Shoes - Kurt Geiger Samantha courts



                                                                                                                                                                  Photo cred: Adella Spiff 

4 comments:

Chrissen Brand said...

Those shoes are super cute on you;)

http://fashion-loves-music.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the oriental print chiffon blouse

Unknown said...

Thank you dear. xx

);