Graduation season... Peplum craze!!!

OK guys its graduation season and although I graduate next year, two of my closest friends and my cousin graduate this year, I took peplum to another level as I rocked peplum on all occasions, you all know about my peplum obsession...haha. This is how I wear my peplum... Enjoy! Day 1  








                                    Jacket- H & M,
                                    Necklace- My mother made them (corals), 
                                    Blouse- Newlook, 
                                    Skirt- Newlook, 
                                    Shoes- Carvela Kurt Geiger
                                    Lipstick- Mac Rebel

                                           



                                                                                                                                                           Photo cred: Damilola Oladeji

5 comments:

J & J said...

I love peplum tops aswell!
http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

Sybil said...

looking so fab!! this look totally complements you!!!

Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

You are too kind..thank you..xx

Unknown said...

Cute coral necklace

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats girl :D

Really love this outfit :)

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
The Fashion Milkshake

);