I Put My Leg Up Then I Twist.


Today, I met up with some old friends from school. Since it was casual and I wanted to look cute but not overdone, I threw on my midi dress, sandals and added a pop of colour with a bright blue tote. Thanks to my sister Adella, I had so much fun shooting this post. Enjoy!  









                                                    Dress- boohoo Link,
                                         Collar- h&m Similar or similar,
                                         Sandal- zara Similar or Similar,
                                         Bag- Michael kors tote  




   

                                                                                                                                                                   Photo cred: Adella Spiff


No comments:

);