Picnics and Maxis

Just to relax, I spent the day with my sisters and cousins having a picnic at the park. It gets quite hot in London this time of the year, so the nice dresses are out, and jackets are no longer necessary (yaaay!). I said in my last post I love to pair colored accessories with plain dresses, and this is what I've done here. I love this dress because it's simple and can be paired with literally anything.





                                                     
                                                               Dress - Zara
                                                               Bag- Mango
                                                             Sandals- H&M

                                                                                                                                                              









                                                                                                                                                          Photo Cred- Jasmine DB
                                                                                                                                                 Creative Director - Juanita DB

No comments:

);