When In Doubt, Bodycon!

There are some days where I'm running late and I don't have time to put together an outfit or where I am just too tired to or where I feel like I have nothing in my closet. The list is endless and we all have those days. I have go-to bodycon dresses for those days. Also, when I wear neutral coloured clothes, I usually pair it with brightly coloured accessories. I spent about 5 minutes putting this look together, but it seems like I've done a lot of work. When in doubt, bodycon!














Dress- Forever 21
Bag- Aldo
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- Zara (old)

Second look- Jacket- Vintage
Bag - Zara
Trainers- Adidas Originals














                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                    Photo Cred - Jasmine DB 
                                                                                                                                                             Creative director- Juanita DB

No comments:

);